- Elevate Land Surveying Ltd – Posted by info@elevateland
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 47689
- Category : Management
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 02 Mar 2023
Elevate Land Surveying Ltd is looking for One Permanent, Full time Administrative Manager to assist in their business and who could join immediately.
Location: 18249 – 98 Ave, Surrey BC V4N 5A9
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $43.59 per hour
Work hours: 30 hours/week
Terms: Permanent Full-Time
Language of work: English
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the company’s administrative operation.
- Manage and guide the staff of the by overlooking administrative operations and setting departmental goals.
- Ensure that the operations are in compliance with the corporate policies and procedures set forth by the company.
- Direct our administrative functions to serve the company’s long-term goals and overall mission.
- Evaluate, modify, approve, and plan the operational budget for various departments in accordance with the company’s finances.
- Prepare routine reports and financial statements. Share, examine, and recommend changes to the management team based on the findings of the reports and statements.
- Oversee the hiring, training, and personnel decisions. Prepare and evaluate staff work reports.
Skills and Education:
2-3 years of related experience
Previous managerial experience with land development/building construction companies preferred
Completion of bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for this position, please Email your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com Subject Line: Administrative Manager
No views yet