- Pallet Coffee Roasters Inc. – Posted by HR_Canada
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 44765
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-01-28
- Posting Date : 28 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 28 Jan 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Employer: Pallet Coffee Roasters Inc.
Job Position: Baker
Job Condition: Permanent, Full-time
Job Location: 323 Semlin Drive, Vancouver, BC Canada V5L 4H9
Wages: $19 per hour, 30~40 hours per week
Benefit: Dental and Extended Medical Health after 3 months of employment
-Completion of high school
-1 year of baking work experience
-Able to communicate in English
- Execute fundamental baking and pastry techniques
- Proper recipe execution and development
- Bake and mix dough and Batters; prepare for bread and cookies, sweet goods, batters for muffins and banana bread in accordance to standard recipe procedure.
- Maintains and organized and efficient flow of production, with regards to changes in forecast in menu.
- Responsible for ensuring all ingredients are properly procured, stored, scaled and prepared.
- Inspect kitchen and Food Service Areas. Ensure that the quality of product meets established standard.
- Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
- Requisition of orders and materials
How to Apply
If you meet the qualification and would like to apply for the position, please email your up-to-date resume at email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for interested in working with Pallet Coffee Roasters.
No views yet