Construction Labourer (NOC: 75110)
- Danuk Construction Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 50233
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $41,600 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-10-05
- Posting Date : 05 Oct 2022
- Expiry Date : 05 Oct 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Posted on October 06, 2022, by Danuk Construction Ltd.
Edmonton, AB T6E 1N5
$20.00 / hour
Terms of employment
Permanent employment, Full time40 hours / week
As soon as possible
Overtime, Morning, Day, Weekend
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
Work site environment:
Outdoors, Confined spaces, Dusty
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Staff accommodation available, Various locations
Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat
Efficient interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Reliability, Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Industrial, commercial and institutional, Residential
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist in demolishing buildings
- Clean and pile salvaged materials, Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Overtime required
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
How to Apply
The employer accepts applications from:
Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)
No views yet