- The Sage Pub – Posted by Employer
- Osoyoos, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 40139
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Dec 2021
- Expiry Date : 07 Dec 2022
We are looking for an experienced Cook for The Sage Pub located at 6403 Cottonwood Dr., Osoyoos, BC V0H 1V3, Canada.
No. of positions: 09
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
- Prepare all sort of appetizers and main courses as per menu.
- Accept special requests from patrons for menu items and prepare food.
- Work as a team and prepare food orders within time limits.
- Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station daily. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
- Handle, store and rotate all products properly.
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Return all items used during the shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: No formal education required
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $16 to $20 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet