- Red Truck Beer Company – Posted by email@example.com
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 49281
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 18 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 18 Mar 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our restaurant is located in Vancouver and fully serves inspired menus. Now we are hiring the experienced cook.
Employer: Red Truck Beer Company
Open position: 3
– Set up workstation with all needed ingredient and cooking equipment.
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat and etc.)
– Cook complete various foods according to our recipe.
– Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
– Check quality of ingredients.
– Order or receive food supplies after selecting best qualities.
– Ensure all food meet food safe and quality standard.
– Work with specialized equipment such as deep-fryer and grill etc.
– Clean kitchen and work area.
– May schedule and/or train kitchen helpers.
– Completion of secondary school.
– Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
– 2 years or more experience as a commercial cook.
– Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods such as grilling, boiling etc.
– Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
– Good communication skills.
Wage and working hours: $16.50 – $19.00 per hour with 35-40 hours a week.
Working Location: 295 E 1st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5T 1A7
How to Apply
How to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please~! If you are interested in our position, please send your resume at email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet