Cook – Café Il Nido
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 48712
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18-23 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-03-12
- Posting Date : 12 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 12 Mar 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Café Il Nido is hiring a cook. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- To prepare and be responsible for the complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- To ensure use of proper food handling techniques.
- To prepare and serve foods for speciality meals as requested.
- Adhering to recipes, portion sizes and plate presentation to meet the restaurant standards.
- Presenting food to servers in a timely manner while maintaining a very high quality product to the customers.
- The kitchen environment is the responsibility of the Cook and the Cook’s Team to maintain high sanitation, cleanliness and safety standards.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Hire and train kitchen staff if needed.
You need to meet the following qualifications:
Completion of high school is required.
Completion of college or other program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial culinary experience is required.
Language of work: English.
Your hourly wage will be $18-23
10 days of paid holiday or 4 % gross salary.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resumes to the restaurant address below. Only qualified candidates will be replied.
Café Il Nido
780 Thurlow St. Vancouver, BC V6E 1V8
No views yet