Director, administration and property management services
- Mountwater Capital – Posted by Mountwater Capital
- Job ID : 44144
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 21 Jan 2023
Title: Director, administration and property management services
Posted for: Senior-level, NOC 0114
Location: West Vancouver, BC
Salary: Starting at $45.00/Hour.
Term of the position: Permanent Full Time, Starting 30 Hours per week
About the company
Mountwater Capital is a Vancouver-based private equity investment firm that purchases undervalued, cash-flow positive commercial assets, such as enclosed shopping malls, office towers and multi-family buildings and transforms them – bringing value to stakeholders, including tenants and our investors.
We carefully select properties where we can add value through retrofits and improvements. We then invest in upgrading the shopping mall, for example, improvising its amenities, and its social and environmental performance. Mountwater Capital does well as a company by doing what's good for the community. We recognize the importance of embracing, connecting and supporting our neighborhoods. We want our tenants and their customers to feel welcome and safe while operating their businesses and frequenting our properties.
Mountwater Capital is currently hiring a full time director of administration/property management services based in our west Vancouver office, located at 1519 Bellevue Ave, West Vancouver, BC,
The director of administration/property management services will spend most of the time manage our business operation and property based in the West Vancouver office. The director will supervise the team in Vancouver.
The successful candidate will have a track record of successfully managing operation in real estate department of a large corporation or real estate investment operation.
The successful candidate should have advanced knowledge in business operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the company's current operation process and work out a comprehensive plan to improve the cross-department/cross-function operational efficiency
- Manage administration and finance team in related to administrative and financial operation sections, as well as coordinate and support marketing & sales team
- Direct and control the company's operation to meet the compliance requirement for labor, or other laws and regulations
- Establish administrative procedures and protocols to safely manage the client information, files, properties
- Establish a budget plan and control the expense for contracts, equipment, and supplies
- Report to the owner for the company's administrative performance and financial controlling assessment and improvement plan
- Hire and train employees for the company's operational policies and instructions
- Lead project management team for ongoing construction and capital improvement projects
- Work with senior management team to develop commercial real estate strategy and execution,
- Participate in the commercial real estate investment due diligence process.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Completion of college in business administration, public administration, finance, or a real estate related administrative services field is required.
- At least 3 years experience directly related to the job description is required.
- Strong organization and communication skill are required
- Prior management experience in a real estate investment/management setting is required.
- High English proficiency is required.
- Prior marketing experiences in the real estate industry is an asset.
Please note, this is not a real estate sales/trading position.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to every aspect of the employment relationship, including recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, disciplinary or any matters of employment.
How to apply:
If you believe you are the person meeting these requirements and passionate about joining us, Please send your resume, cover letter and proof of credentials to us by Email, Specifically outlining how you meet the requirement.
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Until Filled.
Only the selected individual will be contacted and interviewed by phone.
Due to COVID-19 and Provincial Health guidance and City requirements, we are practicing social distance. Please do not visit our office for the application.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
No views yet