Early Childhood Educator
Facility: LIFT Early Learning Centre
Address:4069 W40th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6N 3B9
Position: Early Childhood Educator (NOC4214)
Working hours: 40 hours per week 8:00am-4:30pm
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Wage:$18.00+$4 ecewe per hour
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation after one year of working
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Brief Company Introduction: LIFT Early Learning Centre is an infant and toddler program located in the Dunbar neighbourhood, Vancouver. We are play based and Reggio Emilia inspired licensed group child care.
Experience: Experience as an Early Childhood Educator is an asset.
Education: College Certificate or diploma in early childhood education is required.
Certificate: First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate and E.C.E. Certificate
Language: English (required)
- Plan and implement programs that are educational and child-centered.
- Plan activities by reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to field-trips of interest.
- Provide children with a purposeful and engaging program in the year prior to entering school.
- Always maintain a healthy and safe learning environment for children.
- Detect the signs of potential learning or behavioral problems of children, and prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisor.
- Teach children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Recognize and understand child development stages.
- Assist the program director in long-range planning with regard to curriculum, the program’s philosophy, and goals.
- Complete monthly, weekly, and daily curriculum plans in time for the group and communicate these plans to assistant teachers, and if needed to program’s other teachers.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with ECE position in the subject line.
No views yet