Food service supervisor
- Chuck’s Roadhouse Bar and Grill – Posted by Employer
- Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 48643
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 11 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 11 Mar 2023
We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor for Chuck's Roadhouse Bar and Grill located at 174 Clair Rd E Guelph ON N1L 0G6 CANADA
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product Quality and Speed of service during shift.
- Overall supervision of the restaurant operations including the staff members and servers during the shift.
- Responsible for smooth food service and timely execution of customer order.
- Oversee Maintenance and upkeep of kitchen and dining areas
- Make a schedule of food servers based on customer rush.
- Ensure the quantity and quality of food being served or delivered for catering orders
- Assist manager in recruitment and training of new staff
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns and ensure excellent customer service.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $18 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at
No views yet