Food Service Supervisors
- Subway – Posted by Bud_William
- Terrace, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 39800
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Dec 2021
- Expiry Date : 03 Dec 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Subway is looking for Two (2) permanent full time Food Service Supervisors who could join immediately. The following are the details for the job.
Location: Subway, 4744 Lakelse Avenue, Terrace, BC V8G 1R6
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $17.00 per hour
Work hours: 40 hours/week
Language of work: English
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise, directs, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the food servers and the kitchen staffs
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene in the preparation of meals and in the kitchen/ dining area.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation in consultation with the cooks
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Helps maintain records for safety and appropriately documents performance and/or incidents in personnel files
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Responsible for training and developing servers
- Controls labour hours and cash flow while on shift
- Supervision and training of kitchen staff in hygiene and the provision of healthy food.
- Maintaining good communications with other delegates and staff.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Other duties as required by the management
- Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
- Work Experience: 1-2 years of relevant Experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
How to Apply
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please EMAIL (Only) your recent resume to: email@example.com (Subject Line should be: Food Service Supervisor).
We welcome New Immigrants, Aboriginals, and Youth to apply for the job.
No views yet