LIVE-IN CAREGIVER – PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (NOC: 4412)
- Kenneth John Stevenson – Posted by Adsmanager
- Leduc, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 50188
- Category : Caregiver
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $43,128.80 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-08-23
- Posting Date : 08 Sep 2022
- Expiry Date : 08 Sep 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Posted on August 23, 2022, by Kenneth John Stevenson
Location: Leduc, AB T9E 0M3
Salary: $18.85 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces
- Visible minorities
- Persons with disabilities
- Indigenous people
- Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment
Permanent employment, Full time44 hours / week
As soon as possible
- Early morning
- Flexible hours
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Health Care Aide Certificate
More than 100 kg (220 lbs)
Work in employer's/client's home
- Persons with physical disabilities
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Administer medications
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Change non-sterile dressings
- Collect specimens
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
How to Apply
The employer accepts applications from:
§ Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
§ Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
HOW TO APPLY
§ References attesting experience
§ Proof of the requested certifications
§ Cover letter
No views yet