Office administrative assistant
- Noaisys Immigration Inc – Posted by jobs@noaisys
- Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 44960
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23.10 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 31 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 31 Jan 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Noaisys Immigration Inc is looking for ONE Permanent, Full-time Office administrative assistant who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: Suite # 200 – 11957 80 Ave, Delta, BC, Canada, V4C 0E1
Compensation: $23.10 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting, Proofreading, editing of documents and correspondents as required.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mails
- Faxing and photocopying correspondence and documents
- Answer telephone calls and electronic enquiries.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to the appropriate person Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of the RCIC.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Keep individual client status charts updated
- Attend daily meetings.
- Prepare daily work reports (day's work/Progress/status on each client file on day to day basis) and hand over or discuss with the supervisor.
- Set application filing goals for each file being worked on.
- Arranging and monitoring couriers.
- General Filing and maintenance of all client files as per company policy.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Proficiency in MS office, Excel and Word
Extended Health Benefits after 1 year of successful employment with the company.
How to Apply
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
We look forward to hearing from those interested. Please provide resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Office administrative assistant)
No views yet