- Turnaround Foods Ltd. – Posted by IIBC
- Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
- Job ID : 47631
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 01 Mar 2023
The Company Operating Name: Turnaround Foods Ltd.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Business Address: Whitehorse- 2222 2nd Avenue, Whitehorse YT Y1A 1C8
No# of Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: 2 years
Language Requirement(s): English
Benefits Package (if applicable): which include an extensive single or family Medical/Dental Benefit comprised of Pharmaceuticals, Hospital Care, Paramedical, Medical Equipment, Travel, Vision care, Basic and Optional Life, AD&D, along with an optional Group RRSP.
Hours (each week): 40
Location of work: Whitehorse- 2222 2nd Avenue, Whitehorse BC Y1A 1C8
Education: Secondary school
Work Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Balance key goals – high quality, speed of service and cost control through effective management of the operating system.
- Responsible for weekly P&L statement of cost of goods, labour costs and direct expenses.
- Maintains A&W standards and conducts Performance reports regularly; recognizes areas for improvement and acts where improvement is needed.
- Schedules staff, including self, to operational positions and shift roles.
- Makes sure all equipment and facilities are in good condition, and plans for maintenance and repairs.
- Working knowledge of climate goals, ensuring they are practiced daily.
- Recruits and hires hourly staff (Makes hiring decisions for supervisory and assistant manager positions in conjunction with the Area Manager and HR).
- Trains, develops, confronts poor performance and terminates staff.
Job Requirements: QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership with supervisory experience
- Expertise in all restaurant positions
- Knowledge of restaurant Operating Systems
- Complete knowledge of Operating Standards
- High interest in developing others
- Ability to do accounting and manage administrative aspects of the operation
- Acceptable oral and written business communication skills
- Competency in Windows 10 and Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to give presentations
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- Physical Demands
- Standing and walking for extended periods
- Some heavy lifting
How to Apply
Contact Information: How To Apply
We strongly encourage candidates to apply directly to this post the links, otherwise, if the link is not working, email your resume to: HR-MCM-BC@outlook.com
Please ensure that you are providing a current, relevant, resume with pertinent work experience and references.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We strongly encourage Candidates to apply to this job posting through the available links first, otherwise, in the case that the link is not working, you may apply with your resume,
by email: email@example.com
by mail: Recruitment - A&W McMurray Group,2739 30th St., Vernon, BC, V1T 5C6, or
by fax: 250-275-6707, or
through our Career Page https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki
No views yet