- Cleo’s Cleaners & Alterations – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 41711
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17-18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 Dec 2021
- Expiry Date : 23 Dec 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are hiring for full time “Tailor” for our firm Cleo’s Cleaners and Alterations located at 3351 Markham Road, Scarborough ON M1X 0A6
No. of Vacancy : 02
- Develops design for garment, adapts existing design for garment, or copies existing design for garment.
- Alters garment and joins parts, using needle and thread or sewing machine, to form finished garment.
- Draws individual pattern or alters existing pattern to fit customer's measurements.
- Sews buttons and buttonholes to finish garment.
- Presses garment, using hand iron or pressing machine.
- Confers with customer to determine type of material and garment style desired.
- Positions pattern of garment parts on fabric, and cuts fabric along outlines, using scissors.
- Measures customer for size, using tape measure and records measurements.
Education: – Secondary school certificate
Experience & Skills: -1 year to less than 2 years
Language: – English
Hourly Rate: $ 17 to $18 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet