Chef de Partie
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Winston's approach to food is surprisingly simple: everyone should love their food, and no one should leave hungry. We've worked hard to partner with the highest quality local suppliers (including Legends Haul, Zaklan Farms, Avalon Dairy and more) to bring delicious, unique food to North Vancouver, and we have made conscious steps to provide quality options for any and all dietary requirements. Our goal at Winston is to make sure that every single person who chooses to spend their time with us can find food to enjoy, and leaves our shop happier than when they arrived!
We are currently looking for CPD to join our team!
- Position: Chef de Partie
- Working Hours: 30-40hrs per week, 5 days a week
- Wage: $20 per hour
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
- Address: 228 Lonsdale Ave, North Vancouver, BC V7M 2G1
- Supervise, co-ordinate, monitor and schedule the activities of specialist chefs, chefs cooks and other kitchen staff
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
- Estimate food requirements and may estimate food and labour costs
- May plan menus and acquire food and kitchen supplies
- May prepare and cook meals or speciality foods
- May prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- identify food allergy triggers and train kitchen staff accordingly
- Completion of secondary school is required
- At least 3~4 years of work experience in commercial food preparation
- Supervisory experience is an asset
- English is a mandatory
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Be able to work under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Time management and decision-making skills are required
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume to Winston.email@example.com with “CPD” in the subject line.
No views yet