CHILDCARE PROVIDER – PRIVATE HOME (NOC: 44100 )
- PRIVATE HOME – Posted by Roshni-Ads
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 50695
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $35,360 to $38,896 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-06-02
- Posting Date : 02 Jun 2023
- Expiry Date : 01 Jun 2024
Posted on May 18, 2023, by Private Home
Location: Edmonton, AB
Salary: 17.00 hourly, 40 to 44 hours per week
Terms of employment
Permanent employment: Full time
Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Starts as soon as possible.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Assume full responsibility for the household in absence of parents.
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants.
- Supervise and care for children.
- Take children to and from school and to appointments.
- Tend to emotional well-being of children.
- Help children with homework.
- Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Additional information
- Transportation/travel information
- Public transportation is available.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Personal suitability
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
How to Apply
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
· If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
· By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct Apply)
· By email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what you must include in your application:
· Cover letter
· References attesting experience.
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
· Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
· What is the highest level of study you have completed?
No views yet