Concrete Forms Carpenter
- Full Throttle Concrete – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hazelridge, Manitoba, Canada
- Job ID : 47233
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Feb 2022
- Expiry Date : 24 Feb 2023
Full Throttle Concrete is currently hiring for an experienced Concrete Forms Carpenter to join our team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, honesty, integrity and industry excellence and we are excited to be able to offer this opportunity within our growing family. Full Throttle Concrete specializes in concrete foundations across Western Canada.
Employer: Full Throttle Concrete
Position: Full-time Concrete Forms Carpenter (Code # 7271)
Main Job Duties:
– Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
– Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
– Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
– Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
– Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moldings and hardware
– Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other
– Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
– Completion of secondary school is usually required
– Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program OR
– Over four years of work experience as a carpenter in the construction field.
– Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
Wage: $29.00 / hour
Working Condition: 30 – 40 hours/week. 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay.
Business Location: #101-57158 Symington Rd 20E, Springfield, MB, R2J 4L6 Canada
Working Location: Various locations in Lower Mainland of British Columbia
How to Apply
How to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com We thank all candidates in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet