- Seamax Development Group Inc. – Posted by Employer
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 39335
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 Nov 2021
- Expiry Date : 30 Nov 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Seamax Development Group Inc.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Language: Basic English
Minimum Education: No formal education required
Experience: Experience will be considered as an asset.
Positions Available: 5
Business Address: 9385-160 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada, V4N 2N9
Job Location(s): Various Job locations in the lower mainland
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Construction Helper
Our Company Seamax Development Group Inc. is hiring five Full time Construction Helpers to join their team as soon as possible.
The Candidates must perform the following duties:
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring required at construction sites.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels and other equipment.
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt.
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
- Safely load and unload and move construction materials to work areas.
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
- Take care of equipment
- Clean and prepare surfaces.
• Experience will be considered as an asset.
• Ability to Walk stands and crouch for long periods of time.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet