- Bistro Chick-Q – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 49055
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 16 Mar 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Bistro Chick-Q Ltd. is hiring the experienced Cooks.
Employer: 1093902 BC LTD. (o/a Bistro Chick-Q)
Open position: 3
– Set up workstation with all needed ingredient and cooking equipment.
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat and etc.)
– Cook completes various foods according to our recipe.
– Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
– Check quality of ingredients.
– Order or receive food supplies after selecting best qualities.
– Ensure all food meet food safe and quality standard.
– Work with specialized equipment such as deep-fryer and grill etc.
– Clean kitchen and work area.
– Completion of secondary school.
– 2 years or more experience as a cook.
Wage and working hours: $16.50 – $17.50 per hour with 35-40 hours a week.
Working (Business) Location: 1669 Pear St, Victoria, BC V8P 2A5
How to Apply
How to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com
No phone call please! If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet