- The Pavilion Restaurant – Posted by restaurant65
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 41139
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Dec 2021
- Expiry Date : 17 Dec 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Pavilion Restaurant is looking for THREE Permanent, Full-time COOK who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 346 Stiles Place, Prince Rupert, British Columbia, V8J 3S5, Canada
Wage: $18.00 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Language of Work: English
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Constantly use safe and hygienic food handling practices
- Clean kitchen and work area all through the shift
- Order and take delivery of supplies.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Train kitchen staff.
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- 1 – 2 years of related experience is required
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: COOK)
No views yet