Database Administrator (NOC-2172)
- 1471004 Ontario Inc. DBA Dream Big Transportation – Posted by xxx
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 44914
- Category : IT - Database Administrator
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $40.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 31 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 31 Jan 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1471004 Ontario Inc. DBA Dream Big Transportation, located at 959 Gana Court, Mississauga, ON L5S 1N9, is looking for a Database Administrator (NOC-2172) to join their company as soon as possible.
Positions available: 1
• Developing and implementing database operations and ensuring data is readily available to end-users
• Minimizing downtime of databases and ensuring data provided is accurate
• Managing database access and keeping stored data up-to-date
• Providing training, feedback, and support to users on the usage of data provided
• Developing policies and procedures to ensure that the database is adequately backed up so that vital information can be retrieved in case of accidental loss or security breach
• Monitoring performance and providing information on ways to improve the authenticity and security of data
• Maintaining the efficiency of the database by providing regular checks and data updates
Education & Experience:
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– A bachelor’s degree can be an asset.
– 1 to 2 years of experience in the relevant field is required
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal drop offs and calls please.
Aboriginals and new immigrants are welcome to apply.
No views yet