Heritage Mountain Daycare is seeking F/T Early Childhood Educator Assistants.
- Heritage Mountain Daycare Inc. – Posted by Company
- Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 49421
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19.00-$22.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 21 Mar 2023
- Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Wage: $19.00~$22.00/hour (depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
- Number of Positions: 2
- Work Location: 145 Ravine Drive, Port Moody, BC V3H 4W3
- 4% vacation pay
- Assist early childhood educators in implementing programs that promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development
- Assist with proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits
- Preparation of snacks and setting up of rooms for lunch and rest periods
- Assist with cooking and housekeeping tasks, and maintain equipment in a daycare centre
- Inform early childhood educators or supervisors of observations of the children
- Participate in staff meetings to discuss the progress and problems of children
- Ensure an environment including activity areas, common spaces, and washrooms that is clean and protected.
- Experience: 1~2 years of experience in childcare is required
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
- Certificate: First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate and E.C.E.A Certificate
- Language: English
How to Apply:
- Company information: Heritage Mountain Daycare Inc.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Please apply via Email indicated above
No views yet