OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (NOC: 13110)
- Jas & Sons Transport Ltd. – Posted by Roshni-Ads
- Langley Township, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 50639
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $51,688 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-05-12
- Posting Date : 12 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 11 May 2024
Posted on May 09, 2023, by Jas & Sons Transport Ltd.
Location: Aldergrove, British Columbia V4W 4A4
Salary: 24.85 hourly 40 hours per Week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Permanent employment: Full time
Day, Morning, Overtime, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Manage contracts
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Experience and specialization
- Computer and technology knowledge
- Google Docs
- MS Outlook
- MS Office
Area of specialization
- Reports and records
- Financial statements
- Willing to travel
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Repetitive tasks
- Personal suitability
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
The employer accepts applications from:
Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct Apply)
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what you must include in your application:
· Cover letter
· Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed.
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you available for the advertised start date?
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
· Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
No views yet