Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Kiosk, On-site customer service
Adaptability, Efficiency, Energetic, Goal-oriented, Hardworking,Integrity, Positive attitude, Proactive, Quick learner, Timemanagement, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills,Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player, Excellent oralcommunication
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is your current level of study?
- Operate cash register
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electroniccommerce
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties anddelivery dates
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity ofmerchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease,
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque,credit card or automatic debit payment
- Transportation/travel information
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Bending, crouching, kneeling, Fast-paced environment, Repetitivetasks, Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply
Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
No views yet