- Summit Painting Inc – Posted by email@example.com
- Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 42511
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23.10 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 05 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 05 Jan 2023
We require an Administrative Assistant to work at Summit Painting Inc.
Employer: Summit Painting Inc
Position: Administrative Assistant
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of clients
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
– Completion of secondary school.
– Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous clerical experience is required.
Wage: $23.10 per hour
Working Condition: 35 – 40 hours a week.
Benefit: 10 days or 4% gross income for paid vacation per year.
Working (Business) Location: 2161 Parapet Terrace, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C 5E2
How to Apply
How to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone call, we will contact selected applicant.
No views yet