Shift Manager (Timmins)
- KFC – Posted by IIBC
- Job ID : 48990
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.75 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 16 Mar 2023
The company operating name: KFC
Title of Position: Shift Manager
Business address: 536 Algonquin Blvd W , Timmins, ON, P4N7N6
No# of Positions: 2
Terms of employment: full time, permanent
Language requirement: English
Hours (each week): 35
Education: Secondary School (High-School)
Work Experience: Minimum 7 months’ experience in food preparation
Location of work: 536 Algonquin Blvd W , Timmins, ON, P4N7N6
Benefits package (if applicable): Health, Dental and optical (after probation) , 100% employee paid
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of the staff
- Maintaining sanitation, health and safety standards in the work areas.
- Maintaining all inventories, budgets and cost estimates as well as ordering.
- Hiring staff as required and available to meet scheduling requirements
- Train staff in job duties and proper restaurant procedures.
- Effective coordinate and manage work schedules.
- Overseeing and assisting staff as required to ensure quality food and service.
- Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day as well as submit reports
- Address professionally customer issues and complaints or concerns
- Minimum 7 months’ experience in food preparation
- Completion of a secondary school is required
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication and leadership skills with client focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
How to Apply
Contact information: Apply with resume via email to email@example.com (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Shift Manager – Timmins or submit in person or mail to 536 Algonquin Blvd W , Timmins, ON, P4N7N6 (between 10-12 and 2-5 daily). We encourage new everyone to apply including but not limited to immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet