Tiny Town Childcare Centre is hiring early childhood educator.
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 49471
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-03-21
- Posting Date : 21 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 21 Mar 2023
Tiny Town Childcare Centre is hiring a full-time, permanent early childhood educator.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead on-site educational preschool activities in a classroom setting.
- Develop and implement child-care programs.
- Set-up, clean-up of activities.
- Plan and implement room decorations and set-up learning stations.
- Work with individual students as required.
- Conduct and monitor activity programs designed for young children
- Prepare and serve snacks.
- Arrange rooms and furniture for lunch and rest period.
- Lead children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft materials.
- Communicate with parents regarding children’s development needs and progresses.
Work Location: 5747 Gilpin Street, Burnaby, BC V5G 2J1
Requirement: College diploma in Early Childhood Educator and License to Practice required.
Experience in childcare is an asset.
Language of work: English.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4 % gross salary. Wage enhancement for BC qualified educators
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or send by mail.
No views yet