Tiny Town Childcare Centre is hiring Infant Toddler Educator.
- Tiny Town Childcare Centre – Posted by yubiga79
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 46521
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-02-16
- Posting Date : 16 Feb 2022
- Expiry Date : 16 Feb 2023
Tiny Town Childcare Centre is hiring a full-time, permanent Infant Toddler Educator.
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning, implementing and evaluating infants/toddlers’ activities and experiences.
- Monitoring the infants/toddlers’ progress and development.
- Participating in diapering, bathroom and toilet training duties and promoting health and independent practices.
- Preparing snacks and ensuring that infants/toddlers with allergies and other special conditions receive the appropriate accommodations.
- Preparing monthly reports on the infants/toddlers’ development.
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for all infants/toddlers.
- Ensuring positive communication with infants/toddlers and parents and co-educators.
- Attending and participating in monthly staff, parent meetings.
Work Location: 5747 Gilpin Street, Burnaby, BC V5G 2J1
Requirement: College diploma in Early Childhood Education. Early Childhood Educator and Infant Toddler Educator License to Practice are required.
Experience in childcare is an asset.
Language of work: English.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4 % gross salary. Wage enhancement for BC qualified educators
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by mail.
No views yet