LIGHT DUTY CLEANER (NOC: 6731)
- JL3 Destiny Services Ltd. – Posted by modalink-jobs
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 50079
- Category : Cleaner
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.31 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-07-13
- Posting Date : 14 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 14 Jul 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Posted on July 13, 2022, by JL3 Destiny Services Ltd.
Location: Edmonton, AB T5T 0H4
Salary: $17.31 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Terms of employment
Permanent employment, Full time40 hours / week
As soon as possible
Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night
No degree, certificate or diploma
Office building, Various locations, Commercial building, Private residence, Health care institution, facility or clinic, Hospital/medical facility, or clinic
Client focus, Dependability, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Reliability, Team player
Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, Dust furniture, Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, disinfect operating rooms and other areas, Clean and disinfect elevators, Pick up debris and empty trash containers, Wash windows, walls and ceilings, Address customers' complaints or concerns
Willing to travel, Travel expenses paid by employer, public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
How to Apply
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)
Here is what you must include in your application:
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
No views yet